Maintenance Operations Planning Analyst
We are recruiting for the position of Production Planner/Modification SME initially at Amberley RAAF Base.
This position will be located within the Modification IPT, focusing on the incorporation of the modification onto the AEW&C aircraft.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse technical directives, drawings aircraft maintenance and modification forecasts, Technical Maintenance Plan
- Develop and manage maintenance and modification workflow Work Breakdown Structure utilising BDA standard Enterprise Resource Planning tool
- Develop Work Orders, Bills of Materials and Graphic Aids from Technical Directives, Modification Orders and associated drawings.
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills, or equivalent trade qualification.
- Minimum 5 years aviation experience in maintenance of aircraft and has at least 2 years experience as a fully qualified tradesperson on Aircraft type.
- Demonstrated ability to apply well developed analytical and problem solving skills to a variety of technical issues / problems and resolve
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: