Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist | Osteopath
We are Vivir
Established in 2000, Vivir is one of Australia’s first providers of allied healthcare services to the elderly. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week in residential aged care facilities, in the homes of elderly people, in retirement villages and in hospitals
We are passionate about making a difference. Our culture & support team empowers our clinicians to be experts in their field and provide the best possible outcomes for elderly Australians. By working with us, you’ll open a world of opportunities in your career.
We are one of Australia’s leading health care providers. We are Vivir Healthcare.
We are currently recruiting for highly enthusiastic Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Osteopaths to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Laidley QLD. (Great site close to Toowoomba and Gatton)
These super flexible full or part time positions will require you to manage, evaluate and review a general program to residents at one of our modern and progressive aged care facilities.
As part of your duties you will be involved in the delivery of a pain management and falls prevention program with an onus on delivering a positive impact on the lives of all residents. A challenging and fast paced environment will keep you interested, and you’ll have the opportunity to work in a team with other experienced Physios and OT's within a culture of support and professional development.
Who are you
- You’re an enthusiastic clinician with a special interest in providing healthcare to elderly Australians
- You value the experience of working with highly professional colleagues in an aged care facility or community/home care environment.
- You’re passionate about improving the lives of your clients.
You can demonstrate
- Hold a Bachelors degree as a Physio, OT or Osteopath
- Strong interest and expertise for aged care
- Ability to work both autonomously or in a team environment
- Have full general AHPRA registration
- Australian police check
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Have full Australian work rights
What we offer
- Good pay rates
- Relocation allowance if moving to the area
- Field leadership team to coach you
- Scheduling team to support you
- Professional development sessions
- Permanent or casual contracts
- ASAP starts
What our team says
“There has never been a better time to work in aged care”
What to do next
To arrange an interview today, please contact Daniel on 03 8629 1142 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: